Welcome to Moon Aesthetics our liposuction and fat transfer clinic in Miami.
Our goal is to help our clients achieve their body enhancement goals by removing stubborn pockets of unwanted tissue with over 500 successful surgeries!
Exclusive Liposuction Offer
Get $1000 Off
LIMITED-TIME SPECIAL OFFER
Provide your details and we will contact you within less than 24 hours with a special offer.
Liposuction procedures at Moon Plastic Surgery
Smart liposuction is not a weight-loss technique but a method to eliminate stubborn fatty tissues you can remove through exercise and diet. Smart liposuction uses laser technology to eliminate hard-to-remove fat from your body.
Liposuction before & after gallery
Liposuction Before & After
Mummy Tummy Liposuction Before & After
HD Liposuction Before & After
How Much Is Liposuction in Miami?
Liposuction prices vary according to the area being operated on and the amount of fat to be removed.
Generally speaking, liposuction in Miami for the stomach can cost around $4,000, while lipo for the buttocks could be as low as $2,000. These are the surgical costs and, added to this, will be the non-surgical costs for post-op care and materials.
Average Cost Table for Different Types of Liposuction in Miami
Type of Liposuction
Estimated Price in Miami
|Traditional Liposuction||$2,500 – $7,500|
|Tumescent Liposuction||$3,500 – $9,000|
|Laser Liposuction (SmartLipo)||$4,000 – $10,000|
|Ultrasonic Liposuction||$4,500 – $11,000|
|Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL)||$4,500 – $10,000|
|High Definition Liposuction||$4,000 – $10,000|
|CoolSculpting (non-invasive)||$2,000 – $4,000 (per area)|
|Arm Liposuction||$3,000 – $8,000|
|Lipo 360||$4,000 – $10,000|
|Lipo 360 for Men||$4,000 – $10,000|
|Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) and Lipo 360||$4,000 – $15,000|
|Chin Liposuction||$2,000 – $5,000|
|Hip Liposuction||$3,500 – $9,000|
|Tickle Lipo||$3,500 – $10,000|
Is it possible to find cheap liposuction in Miami without sacrificing quality?
While it is possible to find more affordable liposuction options in Miami, it’s important not to prioritize cost over quality and safety. When searching for a liposuction provider, consider the following:
- Board-certified surgeons: Ensure the surgeon is board-certified and has a strong reputation for successful liposuction procedures.
- Reviews and testimonials: Look for positive reviews and testimonials from past patients to gauge the surgeon’s expertise and patient satisfaction.
- Consultations: Schedule consultations with several providers to discuss your goals, concerns, and budget. Ask about the surgeon’s experience, success rate, and pricing.
- Compare costs: Obtain quotes from each surgeon you consult with and compare their prices. Remember that the cheapest option is not always the best choice.
- Specials or financing options: Some providers may offer special deals, discounts, or financing options that can help make liposuction more affordable.
By following these steps, you can find more affordable liposuction options in Miami without compromising on quality and safety. Always prioritize your well-being and the expertise of the provider to ensure the best possible results.
Liposuction is also referred to as lipoplasty, lipo, liposculpture, or lipectomy.
It is an elective surgical procedure that removes unwanted fat cells from specific areas of your body.
Liposuction is best suited to patients who are at a stable body weight but who have been struggling to lose fat in certain areas of the body through diet and exercise. In these cases, liposuction can be highly effective.
Most patients choose to have lipo on their thighs, upper arms, hips, and abdomen areas as these are typically where fat is the most stubborn.
Liposuction can sculpt your body contours beautifully and as long as you maintain a healthy lifestyle, the results can be permanent and life-changing.
Interested in learning more about liposuction in Miami? Click here to contact us.
Liposuction Key Points
– Obtaining a medical history
– Assessing risk factors
– Medical examination
– Explaining the procedure and pre-post surgery instructions, including lab work needed and realistic recovery expectations.
-A certified anesthesia provider reviews and evaluates your medical history before the procedure to give you the best anesthesia plan in your case.
-The liposuction procedure takes between 2 and 3 hours.
– Pain is typically the worst 2 to 4 days after surgery
– Bruising and soreness lasts for 1 to 2 weeks – Swelling lasts for 4 to 6 weeks
– Fluid drainage from liposuction incisions lasts for 1 to 2 days
– You can walk slowly after 2 to 3 days
– Normal activities can be resumed after 6 to 8 weeks
– Avoid biking, jogging, or running for 6 to 8 weeks
– Wear a compression garment for 1 to 3 months
Common Liposuction Treatment Areas
The most common liposuction areas are the following:
- Thighs. Excess fat on the thighs can be difficult to lose and it can be irritating when your thighs rub against each other and cause chafing. Liposuction can help you to achieve beautifully-contoured thighs with the removal of a layer of fat.
- Hips. Fat deposits on the hips are often called “love handles” or a “muffin top” and can be difficult to lose through diet and exercise alone. Combined with thigh lipo, hip liposuction can create a slimmed down silhouette.
- Abdomen. Abdominal liposuction is another common procedure that involves removing small areas of fat around the stomach area. Abdominal fat is typically difficult to shift and liposuction can be effective in these cases.
- Upper arms. Also known as bingo wings, excess fat in the upper arm area can make one feel self-conscious, especially when wearing short sleeves. If you have been struggling to lose upper arm fat, liposuction could be very effective.
Are you a Liposuction Candidate?
Before confirming your liposuction surgery, your plastic surgeon needs to confirm that you are the right candidate.
When requesting elective surgery, you should always be 100% certain that you are doing it for yourself, your own self-esteem and self-image.
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the following is true for the right candidates for liposuction:
- You don’t smoke
- You have elastic skin, strong muscle tone and are within 30% of your ideal BMI (Body Mass Index)
- You are generally healthy and don’t have any life-threatening conditions or something that would negatively impact the healing process
- You have a positive and realistic mindset with a deep understanding of what you want to achieve through liposuction
- You follow a healthy diet and lifestyle but have been struggling to lose stubborn fat in certain areas
What To Expect Post Liposuction Operation
After your liposuction surgery, you can expect some mild discomfort and pain.
The pain and discomfort is generally at its worst from days 2 to 4 post-surgery. You’ll have some bruising, tenderness and soreness for about 1 to 2 weeks after the procedure, which can be managed with pain medication.
You will likely be given a course of antibiotics to help prevent infection.
It is also common for swelling to last for 4 to 6 weeks after lipo, and you should expect some fluid drainage from your liposuction incisions for up to 2 days after surgery.
Resuming your normal life activities is a gradual process and you should be able to walk slowly after 2 to 3 days.
Most liposuction patients can fully resume their normal activities between 6 and 8 weeks post-surgery.
Moon Aesthetics recommends avoiding biking, running or jogging for at least 6 weeks and we advise you to avoid sitting or lying on your back for 2 months.
Frequently asked questions
Liposuction is an effective cosmetic surgery that removes unwanted body fat.
Common areas for liposuction include the hips, thighs, abdomen and upper arms. Liposuction can sometimes remove fat from a number of body areas.
It is a safe procedure for those within a 30% range of a healthy BMI and its effects can be permanent as long as you follow a healthy lifestyle.
The typical cost of a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) combined with Lipo 360 in Miami ranges from $4,000 to $15,000. This price range can vary depending on several factors, including the surgeon’s experience, the complexity of the procedure, facility fees, anesthesia fees, and post-operative care.
It’s essential to research and consult with multiple board-certified plastic surgeons to get a more accurate quote based on your specific needs and goals. Keep in mind that choosing a provider based solely on cost is not recommended, as factors like the surgeon’s expertise and the quality of the facility should also be considered.
The amount of fat that liposuction can remove depends on your body and how much fat you have.
Generally speaking, liposuction can safely remove between six and eight pounds of fat but your plastic surgeon will let you know how much fat is safe to remove for your body.
As with all surgery, liposuction carries risks. That being said, liposuction is a very common and safe procedure.
Some of the more common risks with liposuction include:
- Anesthesia complications
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Nerve damage
How many liters that can be removed with liposuction depends on your body type and the amount of fat you are already carrying.
As a general rule of thumb, it’s safe to remove between three and four liters of fat.
Smart liposuction is less invasive than regular liposuction. The procedure involves using safe laser energy to liquefy the fatty tissue before the surgeon suctions it out.
Any lumps that develop after liposuction typically disappear over time as they are often caused by fluid accumulation.
If you find that you still have lumps a few months after liposuction, you may want to consider ultrasound therapy, manual lymphatic drainage, or laser skin tightening.
How long your lipo procedure will take depends on the amount of fat to be removed.
Sometimes, the surgery itself can only take half an hour. However, it can easily take an hour or more to remove the unwanted fat cells.
Like all surgery, liposuction involves a bit of pain. The worst of the pain generally happens between days 2 to 4 after the surgery and, after that, you should start to gradually feel better.
Meet Your Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Mario Reyes MD
Dr. Ernesto Torres
Dr. Richard Lung
Getting in touch with us is easy. Leave us your information and we will contact you as soon as possible. You can call us with any questions or inquiries