Breast Augmentation Miami
Moon Plastic Surgery offers breast augmentation in Miami for women who want to feel more confident about their appearance. Breast aug surgery is a procedure that enhances the size, shape, position, or volume of your breasts. The procedure only takes about one hour, and a variety of options are available depending on your unique requirements. Discover how breast augmentation can boost your self-esteem and make you feel more attractive!
You will learn if breast augmentation is the best option for you, as well as what is involved, recovery time, pricing, and other frequently asked questions. You deserve to know all the facts before scheduling your procedure.
takes 2 min
Book a Free Consultation
What Is Breast Augmentation?
Breast augmentation is a cosmetic surgery for modifying a woman’s breast size, shape, and proportion. Breast tissue can be surgically implanted from another part of the patient’s body and then injected into her breast. Saline or silicone gel-filled breast implants are available in a variety of forms and sizes to achieve your desired result.
Why People Choose To Have a Breast Augmentation
Breast augmentation may help you in the following ways:
- Correct asymmetrical breasts
- Boost your self-confidence
- Increase your breast size
- Adjust breast size and shape after weight loss, pregnancy, or breastfeeding
- Enhance your body proportions
It’s critical to talk about your expectations with your cosmetic surgeon so you know what breast augmentation can accomplish.
The Benefits of Having a Breast Augmentation
What are all of the benefits of breast augmentation? The benefits extend beyond the physical and include mental and social benefits too. Many women choose to have breast augmentation because it allows them to look and feel good about themselves.
- Enhanced self-esteem. Women with small or uneven breasts may experience low self-esteem which can lead to depression, lack of confidence, hesitation forming relationships, and overall dissatisfaction with life. Breast augmentation can help boost a woman’s self-esteem, leading to a more satisfying life.
- Ability to wear different styles of clothing. Some women find that they are limited in their choice of clothing because they cannot find clothes to fit their desired look. Others may feel self-conscious about wearing certain clothes because they may show asymmetry in the chest area. Wearing stylish, elegant clothing is just another benefit of having a breast aug procedure.
- Enhanced appearance. The complete goal of any plastic surgery procedure, including breast augmentation, maybe to enhance your appearance. If you are dissatisfied with the size or shape of your breasts, then breast augmentation can be a great option to help you achieve the look that you have always dreamed of.
Breast Augmentation Key Points and Considerations
Breast Aug Initial Consultation
Potential breast augmentation patients meet with our surgeons to learn more about the operation and assess their unique body goals and needs. After this, the surgeon will examine the information and decide whether the patient is a good fit for the operation.
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, candidates for breast augmentation include, people who:
- Are physically and mentally healthy
- Have realistic expectations about surgical results
- Are concerned about their breasts appearing to be too small
- Are unhappy with their breast shape, volume, or symmetry after pregnancy, weight loss, or aging
- Have breasts that have an asymmetrical or elongated shape
- Have fully developed breasts
- Are not pregnant or breastfeeding
- Are concerned by their breasts appearing flattened
During your consultation, honesty is essential. The honesty of your answers will have an impact on the result of your surgery. During your consultation, you and the surgeon will discuss your cosmetic goals and healthy lifestyle strategy.
At your appointment, ask any questions that you may have. It is important to know the specifics of the process. It is natural to be a little apprehensive about having a breast aug, so do not be hesitant to voice your concerns with your surgeon.
Are you curious about how long breast augmentation surgery takes? The operation is ordinarily an outpatient procedure, however, some patients may stay in the hospital overnight. The procedure usually takes one to two hours.
Local anesthetics may be used to minimize pain in certain situations. In this instance, the patient is fully conscious but only the breast is numbed. However, most patients choose to receive general anesthesia for the surgery.
General anesthesia is a type of medication that puts you into a sleep-like state. Before the surgery, an anesthesiologist will administer the anesthesia through an intravenous line (IV) in your arm or mask over your nose and mouth.
The medicine will take effect quickly. During the surgery, you will be in a relaxed state, free from pain or discomfort. After surgery, the effects of the anesthesia will wear off quickly.
The first week after surgery is typically the most difficult. You will be swollen, sore, and bruised following surgery, although these symptoms will lessen over time. Your doctor may prescribe pain medicine to get rid of any discomfort you are feeling.
The surgical site will be wrapped in gauze to protect the area. As your body recovers, you will need to wear a compression bra for added support.
What To Expect After a Breast Augmentation Procedure:
- Swelling will subside after a few weeks.
- Bruising will fade after a few weeks.
- The pain is most severe during the first 24 hours after surgery and gradually fades over the next few days and weeks.
- If your surgeon thinks it is a good idea, you may be able to resume normal activities after approximately a week.
Healing & Recovery Time After Breast Aug
The recovery time is typically about four to six weeks, although this varies depending on the patient. Do not overwork yourself, lift heavy things, or engage in any other strenuous exercises during this delicate phase.
Why It Is Important To Take Care of Yourself Post-Surgery
To help your body recover, you will need good nutrition and sleep because this is when you will heal most from your surgery. It can be easy to become overstressed if you return to work too soon or refuse to rest, but that is precisely what you should avoid doing after a breast augmentation.
Eating healthy whole foods will help your body recover faster. Making sleep a priority will give you added energy and help your body heal. Your well-being is paramount after surgery, so the more you take care of yourself, the quicker your body will recover.
Breast augmentation has some noticeable effects immediately following surgery. However, because of the considerable swelling, the final results may take a few weeks to appear.
You may start feeling pleased with your new shape soon after surgery, but the whole impact will not be apparent until a few weeks after the swelling has gone down.
Check our Discounts
Breast Augmentation Risks
Before undergoing any operation, you should discuss it with your surgeon. There are always risks associated with any surgery. Consult with your surgeon before getting the procedure done.
The following are some of the potential risks associated with breast augmentation:
- Implant leakage or rupture
- Poor positioning of implants
- Breast implant illness
- Animation deformity
- Sensitivity to the implant or its materials
- Skin wrinkling over the implant
How Much Does a Breast Augmentation Cost in Miami
Breast augmentation cost is determined by a variety of criteria, including age, weight, and overall health. The average cost of a breast augmentation procedure in Miami, Florida is between $4,000 and $8,000.
For a more accurate quote on Breast augmentation Miami, get in touch here.
The Breast Augmentation Procedure Process at Moon Plastic Surgery
Depending on the needs of the patient, the breast augmentation procedure may be done in a few different ways.
The procedure involves the following steps.
- After the patient has been brought to the operating room, she is given IV and general anesthesia.
- Incisions are made in concealed areas to decrease the appearance of scars. During the consultation, you and your plastic surgeon will select the incision options that are appropriate for the end result you desire.
- A breast implant is inserted into a pocket after the incision has been made.
The implants’ placement will be determined by a few variables, including your preferred breast size, the type of implant used, and your body type. Your doctor will help you determine the best placement for your implants during the consultation process.
What Are Breast Implants?
Breast implants are made of either silicone or saline and are inserted beneath the chest muscle or breast tissue. Each type of implant has its own advantages and limitations.
Silicone implants. Silicone implants are made from a highly cohesive gel. Silicone breast implants are more comparable to natural breast tissue and less prone to wrinkling than saline implants. Silicone breast implants are used for breast augmentation for women aged 22 and older, as well as any woman who has had a mastectomy.
Saline implants. Saline implants are filled with sterile saltwater. They are inserted into the body empty and then filled with saline solution once they have been put in place. Saline breast implants are permitted for breast augmentation and breast reconstruction in women 18 years of age and older.
Gummy bear implants. Gummy bear implants are a type of cohesive silicone implant. They are made from a form-stable gel, which is why they feel more like natural breast tissue than traditional implants. Gummy bear implants last for a longer period of time and may cost more than other types, but they offer many benefits for women who want to maintain their quality and shape over the years. They are available for women over the age of 22.
Meet Your Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Mario Reyes MD
Dr. Ernesto Torres
Dr. Richard Lung
Frequently Asked Questions About Breast Augmentation Surgery
What is the difference between breast augmentation procedures and implants?
The augmentation is the procedure. The implants are the objects that are inserted into a woman’s body to alter her breasts’ appearance.
How often are breast implants replaced?
Most doctors recommend that women who have breast implants get new ones every 10 to 20 years.
What age is best for breast augmentation?
You must be of legal age before having the surgery. This varies depending on the type of implants you choose. You may discuss your options with the surgeon at your consultation appointment.
When can I return to regular activities?
After a few weeks, you should be able to return to your usual activities. You should avoid strenuous activity (including vigorous exercise) for around 6 weeks after surgery.
Can you go home the same day after breast augmentation?
You may be discharged the same day as your surgery, or you might need to remain in the hospital overnight.
Would You Like More Information About Getting a Breast Augmentation in Miami
To find out more info about having breast aug surgery in Miami, book your consultation now.