Dr. Arthur E. Desrosiers
Academic and Artistic Beginnings:
Dr. Arthur E. Desrosiers III’s path to plastic surgery was uniquely influenced by his early artistic interests. This blend of artistry and medicine is evident in his approach to plastic surgery.
- Creative Roots: Passion for sculpture, painting, and photography.
- Medical Education: Attained at Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons, NYC.
- Residencies in General Surgery: Completed at UMDNJ, including training at Princeton University Medical Center and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.
- Specialized Training: Plastic and reconstructive surgery at the University of Miami / Jackson Memorial Hospital, followed by craniofacial fellowship under Dr. S. Anthony Wolfe.
Professional Contributions and Innovations:
Dr. Desrosiers stands out in the field of plastic surgery for his innovative approach and dedication to advancing the practice.
- Marquis Plastic Surgery: Founder and leading surgeon.
- Research and Publications: Authored numerous articles, focusing on advancements in plastic surgery.
- Approach to Medicine: A harmonious blend of state-of-the-art technology and empathetic patient care.
- Reputation: Highly regarded for detailed-oriented practices and patient-first attitude.
Humanitarian Efforts and Educational Roles:
Beyond his clinical practice, Dr. Desrosiers is deeply invested in global medical aid and sharing his knowledge.
- Global Medical Missions: Active participation in volunteer surgeries across various countries.
- Operation Smile: Long-standing volunteer, offering life-changing surgeries.
- Professional Speaking and Teaching: Regularly imparts knowledge at global medical conferences and symposiums.